Fit 4 Life NYC makes it EASY to add youth fitness and nutrition components to your school day or after school programs. We offer comprehensive, customized support and development services in ALL of the following areas:
- Developing a customized Physical Activity Curriculum that includes our Play With A Purpose Model, meets your schools fitness needs and goals and connects the school to NYS Physical Standards
- Creating an After School All-Inclusive Fitness Program that includes Team and Individual Sports, Youth-Based Group Fitness Classes, Dance, Yoga, Creative Movement and Martial Arts
- Building a Comprehensive Youth Activity Program
Regardless of your specific program development needs, all of our consultation services include the following:
- A step-by-step guide to creating a youth-friendly health and fitness environment.
- Tools for getting the maximum benefit from short class periods and keeping children active and excited in limited spaces.
- Easy-to-use evaluation tools to measure the success of your program.
- Ongoing technical assistance including updated information and activities.
Call 718-210-3374 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshops.
Here Are The Organizations We Helped
- Administration for Children Services
- B.E.L.L. Foundation
- Brooklyn District Attorney's Office
- Center for Family Life
- Department of Health
- Energetic Juniors
- The Family Center
- Harlem Children's Zone
- Helping Hands
- Inwood Academy Charter School
- Inwood House
- Lunnon Day Care Center
- New York State Health Eating and Physical Activity Alliance (NYSHEPA)
- Partnership for After School Education (PASE)
- Police Athletic League
- Queens Community House
- St. Nicholas Alliance
- The After School Corporation (TASC)
- YMCA of Greater New York City